Premier League

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,142 posts
  • HJKettle
  • HKBoxBoy
  • Supports: Wolves

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:52 PM

Apparently it's all down to sorting a deal with sky. It's a joke that we didn't get it almost straight away, the UK is one of the biggest markets the WWE have its a pis take the way the WWE have treated the fans over here.

Hearing rumours of the same thing too, it's a joke really because as you said we're one of their biggest markets and the Liverpool taping is next week.

#1782 Gooner4ever316

Gooner4ever316

The Football League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

It has to be due to the PPV situation, Sky signed a new deal with WWE only recently and most of the main shows are shown on PPV. I wondered what was going on as I've had the network from basically the beginning, but I finally last night had it working on the PS3 and at about 19:30 it kept coming up with error messages, then you hear the news a little while later that it has been cancelled. Hopefully sorts itself out soon so most over here can watch as easily worth the price.

Posted Image

"The little boy...I'll leave it right there."

Posted Image

#1783 UnitedRoadRed

UnitedRoadRed

Premier League

• Admin
  • 14,539 posts
  • unitedroadred
  • Fav Players: Storts, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes
  • Supports: Man Utd

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:02 PM

Would of love to have seen Orton feud with Brock Lesnar. Randy Orton is still waiting for his rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I can see Seth Rollins being stitched up. Cashes in to win the Heavyweight title then HHH fucks him over with an Orton fight straight after.

We fought in France, We fought in Spain,
We fought in the Sun and we fought in the Rain,
We took the Kop and Chelsea too,
But what we like most is kicking a blue,
Kicking a blue, kicking a blue,
What we like most is kicking a blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users