Premier League

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,144 posts
  • HJKettle
  • HKBoxBoy
  • Supports: Wolves

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:52 PM

Apparently it's all down to sorting a deal with sky. It's a joke that we didn't get it almost straight away, the UK is one of the biggest markets the WWE have its a pis take the way the WWE have treated the fans over here.

Hearing rumours of the same thing too, it's a joke really because as you said we're one of their biggest markets and the Liverpool taping is next week.

#1782 Gooner4ever316

Gooner4ever316

The Football League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

It has to be due to the PPV situation, Sky signed a new deal with WWE only recently and most of the main shows are shown on PPV. I wondered what was going on as I've had the network from basically the beginning, but I finally last night had it working on the PS3 and at about 19:30 it kept coming up with error messages, then you hear the news a little while later that it has been cancelled. Hopefully sorts itself out soon so most over here can watch as easily worth the price.

Posted Image

"The little boy...I'll leave it right there."

Posted Image

#1783 UnitedRoadRed

UnitedRoadRed

Premier League

• Admin
  • 14,586 posts
  • unitedroadred
  • Fav Players: Storts, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes
  • Supports: Man Utd

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:02 PM

Would of love to have seen Orton feud with Brock Lesnar. Randy Orton is still waiting for his rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I can see Seth Rollins being stitched up. Cashes in to win the Heavyweight title then HHH fucks him over with an Orton fight straight after.

We fought in France, We fought in Spain,
We fought in the Sun and we fought in the Rain,
We took the Kop and Chelsea too,
But what we like most is kicking a blue,
Kicking a blue, kicking a blue,
What we like most is kicking a blue

#1784 SuperBalotelli

SuperBalotelli

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Fav Players: Storts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:01 AM

Holy fuck that was a brilliant main event.

Fucking Sting!

Dolph turned up too, finally got his spotlight.

#1785 Harry

Harry

Premier League

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,144 posts
  • HJKettle
  • HKBoxBoy

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:20 PM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. A mediocre PPV saved by an incredible main event. First of all, fucking Sting - what a moment. People are bitching about certain aspects of his return but if you didn't mark the fuck out when you saw him last night then your status as a pro wrestling fan should be questioned. It was simply an iconic moment and it looks like we're heading for HHH-Sting.

Also, in every main event superstar's career there's a moment where you can safely say that's when they've arrived - last night Dolph Ziggler had his. After months of abuse from the Authority he was the man to eliminate Kane, Harper & Rollins to win the match for Team Cena. All-round great main event, dragging the overall quality of the PPV up substantially.

#1786 Stevemaniacs

Stevemaniacs

Premier League

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,214 posts
  • Stevemanics
  • Stevemanics
  • Fav Players: Carrick, De Gea, Rafael, Van Persie, Mata, Di Maria

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:10 PM

It's nearly December 2014 and I'm just now finally watching the last WWE episode of 2013. I ended up deleting all of the episodes of Smackdown and I'm thinking, in an attempt to catch up, I'll just read what happened on each of the episodes - even Raw and NXT - and only watch them if they sound like really good episodes. The PPVs will still be watched though - minus the pre/post-shows, which have also now been deleted.

carrick_zpsfd44e3e9.pngMinion-David-De-Gea-150x150.jpgMataampRVP_zps34b9f981.pngmanchester_united_s_new_players_radamel_Hvfi3dL_zpsfe5395a0.png

#1787 merrington

merrington

Non-league

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts
  • gooner show ya
  • Fav Players: Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry
  • Supports: Arsenal

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

That sounds like a pretty good idea really Steve, I found it pretty tough to watch through the vast majority of the Raws this year (and years gone by) thank god for sky+ and it's fast forward button.

#1788 Stevemaniacs

Stevemaniacs

Premier League

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,214 posts
  • Stevemanics
  • Stevemanics
  • Fav Players: Carrick, De Gea, Rafael, Van Persie, Mata, Di Maria

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:55 PM

It's the only hope I've got of ever catching up without simply deleting the lot and starting again now, which I don't want to do as I won't have a clue wtf is going on - and I remember how annoying that was when I first started watching again back in 2010.

carrick_zpsfd44e3e9.pngMinion-David-De-Gea-150x150.jpgMataampRVP_zps34b9f981.pngmanchester_united_s_new_players_radamel_Hvfi3dL_zpsfe5395a0.png

#1789 The Opinion

The Opinion

Yeah?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts
  • Fav Players: Carl Jenkinson
  • Supports: Arsenal

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

STING!

They have done well keeping it watchable the last month despite not having the champ around.

#1790 Harry

Harry

Premier League

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,144 posts
  • HJKettle
  • HKBoxBoy

Posted Today, 02:57 PM

Well after 10 months Punk has finally broken his silence in a 2-hour interview with Colt on his show Art of Wrestling. Probably the most fascinating podcast I've ever listened to and I'm only half way through. There's already been some really intriguing points that I picked up on.

- Punk didn't want to turn heel in order to face Rock for the title at the Rumble because he was making so much more money from merchandise sales as a face, but the alternative was to drop the title to Bryan

- He had the idea of MMA-style shorts with sponsors on but Vince said no, then a year or so later Brock returned with the exact same style

- His health was the main reason for him leaving

- He CLAIMS the Shield was his idea. The writers wanted to put a heel stable with him of Big Show, Bryan & Rollins, but Punk supposedly came up with the idea of it being 3 FCW/NXT guys

Really interesting stuff.

Edited by Harry, Today, 02:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users