Harry

[FM12] The AFF Super League - Matchday Chat

2,782 posts in this topic

It's that time again. The fixtures for Season 2 of the AFF Super League have been released, and these are the opening day fixtures.

Posted Image

3 people like this

nPower Championship - Opening Day Fixtures (SL teams)

Cameron's Team vs. Blackpool

Coventry City vs. Shenley FC

Middleton FC vs. Ipswich Town

2 people like this

Oh fuck me. Storts? What did he finish in, third?

Tough start for me.

Bolton away, i bet i lose.

Come on Karl, fuck Paul up.

Could have been a worse start for me, think the new lad Coton is manager at Beckleyham and he doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing.

Home to Wolves, should be able to get a decent start ;) Got a feeling Wolves might have a surprise season though

Could have been a worse start for me, think the new lad Coton is manager at Beckleyham and he doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing.

He's signed Weidenfeller, De Cegile, Vidal, K.Toure, Welliton, Richardson & Farfan :lol:

He's signed Weidenfeller, De Cegile, Vidal, K.Toure, Welliton, Richardson & Farfan :lol:

I've never heard of a single one of those players. What are they, League 1 players? Amateur.

Not bad, good job my team's better.

Not bad, good job my team's better.

Which season 1 showed us doesn't necessarily mean anything...

Gona fuck Paul up

1. FC Saxons

Posted Image

Posted Image

These look familiar to anyone?

Talk about dedication.

Ouch. Sunspear away to start.

I predict goals. Lots of them.

I predict goals. Lots of them.

I can't remember who you've got in defence but mine are very young and we both have extremely strong attacks so I suspect you're right.

1. FC Saxons

Posted Image

Posted Image

These look familiar to anyone?

Talk about dedication.

:lol: thats class, I might do that myself, got about 200k and I hardly play it anymore.. don't think I'd be able to afford both Bale, Aguero and Lloris all together though.. they were really expensive last time I was on it.

:lol: thats class, I might do that myself, got about 200k and I hardly play it anymore.. don't think I'd be able to afford both Bale, Aguero and Lloris all together though.. they were really expensive last time I was on it.

Should be able to get a few em of, though. Only player I couldn't afford was Sergio Ramos. He was 130k!

Last I saw Aguero was still about 100k. Not sure about Lloris. Bale had dropped a fair bit due to 2 IFs - plus quite a few people saying he's not as good as his stats.

Ah right, last time I checked which was about a month ago I think Aguero was about 120k, Lloris about 85k and I can't remember about Bale, think he was about 60ish

Prices have crashed in the last few weeks due to all the happy days/hours and the TOTY coming out. Just checked the database and Aguero is now down to about 85k/105k (Xbox/PS3), Lloris is now about 55/65, and the normal version of Bale is about 50/60.

It's good for people who got the game for Christmas as it makes it much easier for them to afford players, but it's bad for those of us who've been on since before then and built good teams up as it means that if we sell to try to get IFs we'll get sod all for them.

The league is dead when Harry is offline :lol:.

Fair enough of him taking a deserved break though, I expect we'll crack on at the weekend or something.

Lets just restart the game and have another transfer window for a laugh.

The 'accidentally' lose the save

Then have another transfer window

Everyone is just waiting for the squads to be updated, gona be hectic is someone, me, fails it

Everyone is just waiting for the squads to be updated, gona be hectic is someone, me, fails it

You won't fail. You'll have to leave out some of your foreigners but I doubt they would've all got game time anyway so they can just play for the reserves instead.

Even if you are short of homegrown players in your first team there'll be plenty who can be counted towards it in the reserves/youths.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor