Karlitos

Real Madrid vs Man United

608 posts in this topic

Posted ImagePosted Image

13/02/2013

19:45

This fucker is closer and we need to sort ourselves out, or let Scholes hack down Ronaldo.

Oh yea, he never turns up in the big games anyway

What a game. Wonder if our pitch will take them by surprise as to how bad it is?

We need to be on top form to beat them and we've seldom hit that all season.

Last time these 2 teams played against each other, Real Madrid won with a global score of 6-5. Goals from Ronaldo (3), Raúl (2) and Figo (1).

One of rare few times I'll be cheering Jose on to get the win. I think Madrid will win this game and go through over the two legs. Ronaldo to destroy.

Unfortunately I agree with Justin. Well, not the first sentence obviously, but the rest of it.

Unfortunately I agree with Justin. Well, not the first sentence obviously, but the rest of it.

Who's Justin?

Gooner4ever. That's his name, isn't it? If not, he's who I meant.

Ronaldo never turns up in the big games

I hope its a high scoring Ronaldo vs RVP classic. Obviously wanting Madrid to win for Jose though :)

Real 2-0 win

All I want is for this to be a really good match, be nice if Manchester United win it though because I'm desperate for them to overhaul Liverpool's European titles stat.

2 people like this

The same Real Madrid who are struggling in La Liga? Me thinks it won't be as straight forward as some people seem to think it will be.

I like how Ronaldo will all of a sudden start turning up in big games, something he apparently never did during his time in Manchester.

I like how Ronaldo will all of a sudden start turning up in big games, something he apparently never did during his time in Manchester.

As soon as he left he started turning up for big games. Unless you're in an argument about Messi v Ronaldo.

Huge game, would be so much easier to watch from a neutral perspective, I expect it to be a nervy affair. If we can take a draw away, I think we'll go through over the two legs. Got a feeling Madrid could be too much to deal with at home though, even if we lose by a one goal margin at the Bernabeu I have confidence we can see the job through at OT.

Jones needs to start, he deserves it after the way he handled Fellaini on Sunday. If he can do the same against Ozil/Modric/Kaka it will hugely increase our chances. I'd take a draw or Madrid win if its only by the one goal. Really believe we'll go through in the 2nd leg.

Rooney to snap Ronaldo in half and wink at him.

1 person likes this

Can't wait for this match!

48075_533620556669794_1686761947_n.jpg

:lol:

2 people like this

Such a great game today and I'll be at work ;/ where's the justice in this? I'll try to avoid the result of this game as s much as I can so I could download the game in the morning and watch it pretending like it was yesterday evening.

Looking ahead to the second leg (Tuesday 5 March) Mourinho had asked the LFP if they could schedule the Liga Clasico, to be played the preceding weekend, for Friday March 1st.

After it was announced that the Copa Clasico second leg in Barcelona would be played on Tuesday 26 February many felt Mourinho would be granted his wish.

Alas, it's now confirmed that the Liga Clasico will be played on Saturday 2 March with kickoff set for 16:00 CET.

With Real effectively out of the Liga title race one wonders if Mourinho will rest a few key players before heading to Old Trafford. On surface one would think the obvious answer should be 'yes'. Others would argue that you simply do not rest players in El Clasico under any circumstance. Of course, Mou is known to challenge the unwritten rule.

Nice to see how accommodating the LFP are in comparison to the FA.

The RFEF / LFP are always accommodating to La Liga clubs playing in the Champions League, You'll rarely, if ever, see an upcoming CL participant playing on a Sunday.

Same with the Bundesliga, so I couldn't understand it when I saw United playing last Sunday. :huh: I thought most domestic league federations, especially one like the Premier League, always accommodated their clubs competing in Europe.

The RFEF / LFP are always accommodating to La Liga clubs playing in the Champions League, You'll rarely, if ever, see an upcoming CL participant playing on a Sunday.

Same with the Bundesliga, so I couldn't understand it when I saw United playing last Sunday. :huh: I thought most domestic league federations, especially one like the Premier League, always accommodated their clubs competing in Europe.

The Premier League accommodates Sky Sports.
4 people like this

The Premier League accommodates Sky Sports.

Sky Sports has bankrolled the Premier League so it's only fair

1 person likes this