Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

Missing...

77 posts in this topic

...Arsenal fans

Last seen Sunday morning, may be found under their rocks

Really? You can go in the Spurs vs Arsenal thread and see us posting in there after the game had finished. Don't worry, we can take defeat, it is embarassing because we lost to crap, but such is life.

I wasn't going to bother with this but its just so lame.

Think out of 4 regular Gooners 3 have posted in the match thread, hardly hiding is it?

I realise you think this is funny and a wind up but its so poor. I mean, if it was the end of the season I could maybe understand but this is just trying to get a rise.

We have shit fans, you have shit fans, and by doing this you embarrass your fanbase, which is represented quite well on here by storts and t times GoldenHudd. Have a bit of class.

fishing is good this time of year

Lol should make a DVD of this thread too :P

1 person likes this

If by fish you mean start a thread that is wrong and then get people tell you its wrong then yeah, you smashed it!

I could start a thread on Villa fans going quiet after we beat them but for one thing they didn't and for 2 I am not a big dick.

I'm making flags as we speak, it's the new French flag, a white cross on a white background

If by fish you mean start a thread that is wrong and then get people tell you its wrong then yeah, you smashed it!

I could start a thread on Villa fans going quiet after we beat them but for one thing they didn't and for 2 I am not a big dick.

sensitive

How is he being sensitive? You started a thread with lies and all were doing is making that point clear. If you're going to attempt wind ups, you gotta do a much better job.

To be fair its not Arsenal fans hiding, this place has been fucking dead lately.

Id go as far as to say this the deadest i've seen it since it was ProjectFootball years ago.

Threads like this definitely help the place ...............

Calm down, its just a bit of fun aimed at rivals.

I'm making flags as we speak, it's the new French flag, a white cross on a white background

Is that not the Yid flag they took to Lyon?

To be fair, I haven't even posted in that thread, our fans are really subdued, hardly seen any wind ups anywhere. Think we are really cautious about the next ten games. Anything can still happen so we aren't taking anything for granted.

I know we are better than you and I absolutely loved that win on sunday, but I'll save any gloating till the end of the season

To be fair, I haven't even posted in that thread, our fans are really subdued, hardly seen any wind ups anywhere. Think we are really cautious about the next ten games. Anything can still happen so we aren't taking anything for granted.

I know we are better than you and I absolutely loved that win on sunday, but I'll save any gloating till the end of the season

Too cautious Storts... If i was in your position i would be shoving it right up them...then again if you were to do that you might find Croco becoming a Gooner for a few months.

I'd honestly say it's almost 50/50 who finishes above who.

I wouldn't go that far

The difference for me is that at the moment, I'd be far more confident on Spurs winning their games than Arsenal.

Too cautious Storts... If i was in your position i would be shoving it right up them...then again if you were to do that you might find Croco becoming a Gooner for a few months.

I'm always pretty pessimistic/realistic about us, we're Spurs after all.

Then again, I love this team we have.

1 person likes this

Well I shit myself laughing at the responses to this. Gooners taking life oh so seriously.

Paul being a shit wum shocker....

Wait, its only banter.

1 person likes this

Really? We are 7 points down playing poorly, we need a good run of wins yet we haven't gone more than 5 games without a defeat this season in the league. If we had won I would have fancied us but we are the worst of the three teams likely to compete for 4th.

The warning signs were there last season, we were lucky to have RVP scoring like he was but without a genuine top goal scorer we are really struggling.

2 people like this

Really? We are 7 points down playing poorly, we need a good run of wins yet we haven't gone more than 5 games without a defeat this season in the league. If we had won I would have fancied us but we are the worst of the three teams likely to compete for 4th.

The warning signs were there last season, we were lucky to have RVP scoring like he was but without a genuine top goal scorer we are really struggling.

We have a lot of winnable games, Spurs have some really tricky ones:

Liverpool away

Swansea away

Everton home

Chelsea away

Man City home

Then again looking at it we have the same fixtures against Swansea and Everton to play, and Man United, so I was probably off the mark with 50/50, but in my mind it's still fairly open.

Spurs' next game will be tough against Liverpool as they will have tired players heading into that match after playing against Inter Milan. As for Arsenal, I believe they are still in the hunt for 4th but they must get these wins in the next matches so their momentum is high.