Its that time of the year i like, making a new thread for a FIFA where i can make plenty of tags for it.

Shows nothing really.

wshTWiVg5AnvDz3HPgfhVrdXR1LL9bvsvdusnGvkVGA.jpg?w=431&s=2995f98da6e892cfa3c50f69c603fb37

• Like 1

Wasn't Ronny the PES cover guy for a while? 

Can't wait for them to show off this years big new thing that everyone will then exploit, forcing them to patch it in a month. See low driven shots this year...

Think they might add in a kit design thing for FUT, it was a relative success in Clubs, no one really uses the other teams kits now. Makes sense, if you can make your own individual team why shouldn't you get to have your own individual kit/badge? 

Use a EA Sports kit on FUT and a lot of people back out. Fucking losers.

They love Ronaldo now Messi swapped over to PES. Messi's FUT card took a bit of a drop this year whilst Ronny's is seen as the best card on the game.

Right now, I definitely won't be buying it. Several months down the line when everyone's talking about it and hasn't realised how shit it is yet, and I haven't played 17 in a while and have forgotten how bad it was as usual, hopefully I won't be buying it but don't hold me to anything.

If i buy this shit, im blaming Rockstar. 

I had it planned to bin FIFA for a while and put all my time into RDR 2. Then R* did what R* do best and delayed their game, now meaning i might have to buy this hot garbage.

I'll be buying it. I hate it sometimes but we play it before we go to the football during pre-drinks. 

Something that might sweeten it for me is these Icon's PS4 are getting. 

Xbone have Valderrama, hes the worst Legend but the one i want as i loved him as a kid and he has massive hair. I want him on PS4, you can stick Pele and co up your arse. I want Valderrama.

First Icons have been revealed.

Fat Ronaldo, Maradona, Pele, Thierry Henry and Lev Yashin who seems to wear a flat cap in game, if thats right then i want him.

There was leaked footage from E3 last night, something sneakily filming on their phone. Looked largely the same except there was all ticker tape (I think it was at River Plate's ground) over the pitch haha

PTyEkWFNnvUIVWsq8ZO9SoxwF2Fzxls52fExY_Qayx4.jpg?w=768&s=bd0433ee3bc6f08bab76de6592e1e3d2

Made me laugh.

All PES games have diving on them now.

Load of shit having diving or cheating in the games. It's like This Is Football with their professional foul button.

I'll be buying the Icon edition. Get EA Access and then buy it through the FIFA 17 menus and you get a decent discount. The play time and entertainment value over the course of the season makes it worth it.

Wish they'd bring handball calls back into the game. Can't tell you how many time some fucker handles the ball (not on purpose) but of course nothing happens. 

You've hit the point in your own post as to exactly why handballs aren't called. They're out of your control. Hardly fair if the AI decides to just handle the ball in the box and give away a penalty when you've done nothing wrong. You can turn them on offline but they should never be there online.

Edited by David1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, David1 said:

You've hit the point in your own post as to exactly why handballs aren't called. They're out of your control. Hardly fair if the AI decides to just handle the ball in the box and give away a penalty when you've done nothing wrong. You can turn them on offline but they should never be there online.

Then EA needs better programming to avoid this. Maybe it's not even possible, but it's fuuuucking infuriating. 

3rd tier of German football is being added to 18. 

3.Liga or whatever its called.

• Like 1

When is this released? or when is it normally released?

End of September.

Fat Ron will be 94 rated.

DF1zgrxVYAAtR7q.jpg

EA have totally fucked Henry's Icon card. 

only 90 rated and a LW, i don't like Henry but he was an amazing player. Having him as a 90 rated LW takes the piss.

W_hbtJWUQd426-8gU8X96yBOUk9N2B93AQIeBqKqxwc.jpg?w=432&s=67524f1e26070a7f9cd4bebfd07a42f1

• Like 1

I dunno. Shearer was only 89 rated, Best 90, Bergkamp 90, Scholes and Giggs 89. It seems about right, if not slightly generous. 

Thats fair i suppose. LW though, nah, not for me.

I know he played LW at times for Barca and briefly at Juventus aswell. Should be a ST imo.

Oh yeah I agree, no way he should be a LW - although didn't he play there for Barca too? Maybe that's why.

Clearly his best spell was as a ST though and thats where he should be. 

In terms of rating though it's about right. 

Aye like i said he played LW at times at Barca and more often than not at Juventus. I see legend/icon card are being taken from a players prime. Henry's was obviously at Arsenal when he was striker so to me his card should be a ST. 

His pace should be higher too, 90 isn't shabby but he was lightning quick in his prime.

Im still holding onto hope Valderrama will be an icon on 18. Was rumours some Legends would be axed, he's one of the most unpopular ones so he might be on the chopping block, i hope not though.