el_sf-io

FA Cup - 2017-18

Rochdale 1-0 up.

Come on the ‘dale.

They have been really good to be fair but I doubt they can keep this level up for 90 minutes, I can see them tiring and Spurs with the pace of Son and Moura will punish them if they do drop off.

Mata was just off but those wobbly lines they showed on the TV coverage, which weren't even parallel to the area, were embarrassing!

Well done Rochdale, get a day out and some much needed revenue at Wembley.

On 2/17/2018 at 5:05 PM, The Opinion said:

Thoughts? I would be pro it but I can imagine some difficulties.

Not for me, just seems disrespectful to the competition, it's not for managers to decide which competition is more important.

0-0 at HT with City and Wigan.

Delph got a straight red on the stroke of HT.

Filth. 

Saint Pep won't get done for screaming at the ref or any of his tunnel antics then. 

• Like 1

What a fuck up by Walker.

Well done Wigan.

Season long ban for Aguero while we’re at it aswell. 

2 hours ago, Rosberg said:

Wigan are so tinpot. You've made the last 8 not won the FA Cup.

You’re right, they did that 5 years ago while your shambles were doing jack in the Championship.

In all seriousness though I don’t blame them for celebrating like that. City have got one ridiculously good team who are comfortably the best team in the country right now and the are flying high in league one, they are worlds apart right now.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, merrington said:

You’re right, they did that 5 years ago while your shambles were doing jack in the Championship.

In all seriousness though I don’t blame them for celebrating like that. City have got one ridiculously good team who are comfortably the best team in the country right now and the are flying high in league one, they are worlds apart right now.

Man we've been in shambles ever since the club started so this is nothing new to me.

• Haha 1

If there's any truth to the claims that the fan Aguero went after spat in the players face, then Aguero should get to bitch slap him, in the centre circle of the Etihad, at half time during their next home game.

8 hours ago, Rosberg said:

Man we've been in shambles ever since the club started so this is nothing new to me.

I was only joking really, one of my best mates is a Birmingham fan and I still haven't forgotten about the league cup final and visiting him the next week to be greeted by pictures stuck on the wall of your lot celebrating he must have bought about 10 different papers the bastard.

1 hour ago, Nugget said:

If there's any truth to the claims that the fan Aguero went after spat in the players face, then Aguero should get to bitch slap him, in the centre circle of the Etihad, at half time during their next home game.

If true then I can't say I blame Aguero for his reaction, still he should get a one game ban. Not because he deserves it but then he will be banned for the Cup final.

Don't blame Aguero either, if you've got a load of dickheads running at you, you don't know what the fuck they have or gonna do. 

I wouldn't wanna me another Monica Seles.

2 hours ago, merrington said:

I was only joking really, one of my best mates is a Birmingham fan and I still haven't forgotten about the league cup final and visiting him the next week to be greeted by pictures stuck on the wall of your lot celebrating he must have bought about 10 different papers the bastard.

If true then I can't say I blame Aguero for his reaction, still he should get a one game ban. Not because he deserves it but then he will be banned for the Cup final.

It was nice beating a top team like Arsenal in a final but that's history, we need to look forward rather than backwards, Arsenal are in a different league to us on many levels.

As for the fan that confronted Aguero, he was a bit of a dick but Aguero needs to get something for his reaction.

Think it's a bit ridiculous that people are calling for bans without knowing details of the incident. Sure it doesn't look great, but we don't know what happened yet.