Jump to content
el_sf-io

FA Cup - 2017-18

Recommended Posts

Rochdale 1-0 up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on the ‘dale.

They have been really good to be fair but I doubt they can keep this level up for 90 minutes, I can see them tiring and Spurs with the pace of Son and Moura will punish them if they do drop off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mata was just off but those wobbly lines they showed on the TV coverage, which weren't even parallel to the area, were embarrassing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done Rochdale, get a day out and some much needed revenue at Wembley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2018 at 5:05 PM, The Opinion said:

Thoughts? I would be pro it but I can imagine some difficulties.

Not for me, just seems disrespectful to the competition, it's not for managers to decide which competition is more important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0-0 at HT with City and Wigan.

Delph got a straight red on the stroke of HT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Filth. 

Saint Pep won't get done for screaming at the ref or any of his tunnel antics then. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fuck up by Walker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done Wigan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season long ban for Aguero while we’re at it aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rosberg said:

Wigan are so tinpot. You've made the last 8 not won the FA Cup.

You’re right, they did that 5 years ago while your shambles were doing jack in the Championship.

In all seriousness though I don’t blame them for celebrating like that. City have got one ridiculously good team who are comfortably the best team in the country right now and the are flying high in league one, they are worlds apart right now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, merrington said:

You’re right, they did that 5 years ago while your shambles were doing jack in the Championship.

In all seriousness though I don’t blame them for celebrating like that. City have got one ridiculously good team who are comfortably the best team in the country right now and the are flying high in league one, they are worlds apart right now.

Man we've been in shambles ever since the club started so this is nothing new to me.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there's any truth to the claims that the fan Aguero went after spat in the players face, then Aguero should get to bitch slap him, in the centre circle of the Etihad, at half time during their next home game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rosberg said:

Man we've been in shambles ever since the club started so this is nothing new to me.

I was only joking really, one of my best mates is a Birmingham fan and I still haven't forgotten about the league cup final and visiting him the next week to be greeted by pictures stuck on the wall of your lot celebrating he must have bought about 10 different papers the bastard.

1 hour ago, Nugget said:

If there's any truth to the claims that the fan Aguero went after spat in the players face, then Aguero should get to bitch slap him, in the centre circle of the Etihad, at half time during their next home game.

If true then I can't say I blame Aguero for his reaction, still he should get a one game ban. Not because he deserves it but then he will be banned for the Cup final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't blame Aguero either, if you've got a load of dickheads running at you, you don't know what the fuck they have or gonna do. 

I wouldn't wanna me another Monica Seles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, merrington said:

I was only joking really, one of my best mates is a Birmingham fan and I still haven't forgotten about the league cup final and visiting him the next week to be greeted by pictures stuck on the wall of your lot celebrating he must have bought about 10 different papers the bastard.

If true then I can't say I blame Aguero for his reaction, still he should get a one game ban. Not because he deserves it but then he will be banned for the Cup final.

It was nice beating a top team like Arsenal in a final but that's history, we need to look forward rather than backwards, Arsenal are in a different league to us on many levels.

As for the fan that confronted Aguero, he was a bit of a dick but Aguero needs to get something for his reaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think it's a bit ridiculous that people are calling for bans without knowing details of the incident. Sure it doesn't look great, but we don't know what happened yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×