Volga0825

I invite English fans to the World Cup 2018 - Russia, Volgograd

Hi! My name is Matvienko Sergei, I am an official volunteer of FIFA. I live in Russia in the city of Volgograd. I want to meet an English fan (not more than two, you can have a married couple), who HAS TICKETS FOR THE MATCH in Volgograd.

I can offer a fan: to meet him at the airport or at the railway station; invite him to visit my home for a few days, or find a good inexpensive hotel; show him the city; possible cruise on the river Volga on a yacht; take him to the airport. 
If anyone is interested in my proposal, I will be happy to answer all questions and leave scans of my documents and contact numbers. 
I do not have the opportunity to buy a ticket for the game.
Please write on this e-mail volga0825@gmail.com
Thanks, Matvienko Sergey

P.S. Tell me, please, where else can I put this proposal?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SamCFC said:

Taken 4 stars Liam Neeson hunting down a missing English couple kidnapped by Matvienko Sergei during the soccer World Cup. 

4 stars. 

in England, too, there are jokers and fans to chat for nothing :)
I am the official volunteer of FIFA, the contract is signed by Gianni Infantino

• Like 1

2 hours ago, el_sf-io said:

@FC_Norwich and his significant other @E4C have tickets, they love yachts.

Unfortunately we can not keep up with the yacht. In Volgograd, England plays with Tunisia on 18.06. And the next match in N.Novgorod - it is necessary to leave

• Like 1

If only I was English, I'd definitely take up this kind offer to go on a murder yacht.

There's a lot of oil in Russia, will you do dry drilling with me?

3 hours ago, ArteEtLabore14 said:

Let’s see the contract. 

Englishmen always ask for documents when they meet on the site, in a cafe, at a stadium ....? :) :)
Volunteer contract with FIFA I have no right to show on the Internet and I will not do it. Sorry, if you are an educated man, then you should know this :) :)
Ok, I'll do the skin of my page (my volunteer ID is 895854). But all other documents, for example, my passport and my driver's license, I will not lay out here for everyone to see. I will answer all questions and we will exchange the documents ONLY with the fan who was really interested in my offer and he has a ticket for the 2018 World Cup. I will answer his PERSONAL MAIL. No one puts the documents on the site. I also have to look at his life: his pages on the Internet, what messages he writes, what photos he uploads ... maybe he's a member of some forbidden organization?
I know that in England it is not customary to welcome guests, especially from another country. But we Russian is a common thing. We are hospitable and always happy to help. :) :) :) But my contract as a volunteer to my invitation to visit does not have any relationship. I invite you to visit as Sergei Matvienko - a simple citizen of Russia. To help the fan does not need anyone's permission. None of whom!
The fan will fly to Volgograd by plane (train), and I will meet him. I'll take them to the hotel right away. In the evening I will take him to the cafe. In the morning, if I'm not busy at work, as a volunteer, then I'll show the city. In the end, I'll take you to a train or plane .. And everything will be much cheaper for you. And the car, and the hotel, and the cafe ... And it's cheaper not by 20-30 %%, but several times.
Once again, I invite to visit not as a FIFA volunteer, but as a Russian citizen. If you do not need it, then come to Volgograd as a fan. At the airport, volunteers will be on duty, they will tell you how to get to the city center, will give a list of hotels .... Please take the bus and get yourself independently, like all the fans.
By the way, I, as a volunteer, can be at work on the day of your arrival: at the airport, at the stadium, at the press center .... But if I know the time of your arrival, I can apply to the management to appoint me to another shift.
Excuse me for bad English - I translate through Google :)

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Paul Llorente said:

There's a lot of oil in Russia, will you do dry drilling with me?

Yes, I will do it ..... in England. Invite me. :) :) :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nugget said:

If only I was English, I'd definitely take up this kind offer to go on a murder yacht.

If you are a coward, then instead of a yacht, we can simply walk along the embankment or sit on the banks of the Volga, fry shish kebabs ...
Do you have a ticket for the 2018 World Cup? Or did you just come here to chat about nothing? :) :)

• Like 2

My volunteer personal cabinet FM-2018. I repeat once again: I invite to visit not as a volunteer, but as a citizen of Russia.

123.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Volga0825 said:

If you are a coward, then instead of a yacht, we can simply walk along the embankment or sit on the banks of the Volga, fry shish kebabs ...
Do you have a ticket for the 2018 World Cup? Or did you just come here to chat about nothing? :) :)

I'm Irish, not English. You don't really want to invite me into your home. I'll only drink all your vodka and badly tarmac your driveway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ArteEtLabore14 said:

Is she single?

You are late :) My daughter Julia married on July 5, 2017. She lives in St. Petersburg. She came to Volgograd to visit. In St. Petersburg, will also be held matches, but she does not have time to help the fans.

• Like 4

This is an early contender for thread of the year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nugget said:

I'm Irish, not English. You don't really want to invite me into your home. I'll only drink all your vodka and badly tarmac your driveway.

Russia is happy to see all the fans. All absolutely! And the organizers of the World Cup 2018 and volunteers will help all the fans, regardless of nationality, religion, color, sexual orientation. But I'm not only a volunteer, after work I'm a simple Russian citizen and I have the right to invite the one I want. Irish, French, Tunisian fans, I would also like to invite and help them. Why do I invite an English fan? Everything is very simple. 1. I only know English ... a little. 2.On the countries who speak English, only England plays in Volgograd. So on this game will come English fans.
But Ireland unfortunately did not reach the final. But if you come to the match England - Tunisia, then I will be happy to help you. Do you have a ticket? Ticket for the match I can not buy you :( :(: (
Come to visit me after the World Cup 2018! :) :) :)

• Like 4

Matvienko is my hero.

3 hours ago, el_sf-io said:

Matvienko is my hero.

Are tickets already sold in England? Do any of the members of the forum already have them on hand? The question is for those who have tickets: Individual tickets? You can sell them to your friend, brother ...?

• Like 1

I really like you

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Storts said:

I really like you

I like England. I read a lot of books and watched a video about England. England and Russia together defeated fascism in the Second World War in 1945.
I heard everything, ABSOLUTELY ALL, the Beatles songs.
I have all the albums of Led Zepplin - the greatest rock band in the world. John Henry Bonham "Bonzo" is my most favorite drummer in the world. Everyone is knocking and knocking well on the drums, but Bonzo PLAYS on the drums.

• Like 1

Hero-City Volgograd, Monument-Ensemble "Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad" with the main monument "Motherland Calls!"

•  

Курган2.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Volga0825 said:

Are tickets already sold in England? Do any of the members of the forum already have them on hand? The question is for those who have tickets: Individual tickets? You can sell them to your friend, brother ...?

As far as I know, no one on this forum has tickets for any games in Russia.

England members will already have their tickets for the Tunisia game but there will be plenty available on re-sale websites I imagine, so there could be plenty more English fans around the stadium.