NotSoSpecialOne

Ossim Possim

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,778 posts
  • Fav Players: Ronaldo, Ronaldino, Cahill, Ibra
  • Supports: Pottsville Beach Football Club

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Picked up my Sheffield Wednesday save again, finished the 16/17 season in 7th and got named the Overachiever of the season. Got a decent transfer kitty now to strengthen the squad since there's no depth at all.

“Arsene Wenger asked me to have a trial with Arsenal when I was 17. I turned it down. Zlatan doesn’t do auditions.” - Zlatan

#7422 Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

MOAR, MOAR POWAH

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,805 posts
  • Hero:Mr Kipling
  • Fav Players: Hernandez, Park, Ole, Ron Fearon, Bibbo, RVP
  • Supports: Man Utd

Posted Yesterday, 03:41 PM

Managed to get FM12 working again, i love getting my assistant manager to filter out the shit assistant managers so he can provide me with a replacement for him.

When hes found me one i shake his hand and point to the door

tumblr_ma4flabMoI1r9pr04o1_250.gif

MOAR, MOAR POWAH

#7423 SamCFC

SamCFC

(Not the Polish or Canadian one)

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,265 posts
  • Hero:A mix of Kalou and Mario Stanic
  • Fav Players: Lampard, JT, Zola, Hasselbaink, Drogba, Oscar
  • Supports: Chelsea

Posted Today, 05:13 PM

Won the World Cup with Spain. Thought I'd have struggles (posted a few pages back) as I just about qualified but just won without breaking sweat. Won all 7 games, conceding one goal against South Africa in the groups. Beat Columbia, Uruguay, Ukraine and then France (who'd beat me in a friendly 4-0 earlier in the season) in the final. Thiago won me it on his own, scored 5 goals all in the knockouts, in the 2nd round, quarters and semi, then assisted the winning goal in the final.

Most of the big players; Ramos, Pique, Casillas, Fabregas, Mata, Costa etc. are in their 30s now and have retired/will be phased out. Finding a quality CB is the hardest part, I've got one amazing regen who plays for me at Valencia but that's it. Bartra hasn't trained on well, so is average and Inigo Martinez had two long term injuries so his career never took off (like it normally does on FM) and can barely get a game for Sociedad. So I'm playing Martinez or Busquets at the back most of the time <_< 

Lampard-Mourinho.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users