MOAR, MOAR POWAH

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,134 posts
  • Hero:Mr Kipling
  • Fav Players: Hernandez, Park, Ole, Ron Fearon, Bibbo, RVP
  • Supports: Man Utd

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

The A League is retarded. Apart from only being allowed to have 4 subs its layout is shit. Can't work out if i won the cunt or not.

I finished top of the league so from what i read on wiki i've won the A-League 'Premier'.

Then 6 teams go off into playoff where i play 2nd place in 2 legs, i beat them in both legs, that team then played another team and beat them so in the A-League Major Final Series Final i played them again for a 3rd time in a row  :huh:.

Needless to say i knew what was gonna happen, something that happens a lot on FM when you play a team so many times close together and beat them more times than not, you're gonna get a loss and i did. Whole team played shit and i lost 1-0.

So im down as winning the A-League but not the A-League Final Series. I wanted to leave Australia but i feel hard done by so might have to stay.

Edited by Drai, 29 July 2014 - 10:53 PM.

AjwRu16.png

#7882 el_sf-io

el_sf-io

The Paulie Walnuts of AFF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,159 posts
  • Supports: Preston

Posted Yesterday, 02:13 PM

Think this is going to be my 7th and final season with Villa. Going to take over PNE I reckon, who just stagnate in the bottom half of the Championship.

Currently sat second in the league on the same points as United, but they have 4 games in hand.

Was knocked out of the league cup and scraped 2nd place in my CL group, drawing Barca in the 1st-knockout round and i'm in the 4th round of the FA Cup.

Bent and Agbonlahor have declined and Vriend (who has actually remained fit) and Fierro are my first choice strike pairing who have done well. My 6'8" centreback, Marvin Hemmings has been immense alongside Ciaran Clark, even scoring a hat trick against Chelsea. The rest of the team has barely changed for the past 2 or 3 seasons.

Andrea Poli was demanding £100k a week so I decided to cut my losses and sold him to City for £10m before he got into the last 6 months of his contract. Only business I've done in January is to sign a 17yr old defensive midfielder from PSG who I've loaned out right away.

I'm yet to lose a game as England manager and i'm quite confident going into the 2018 World Cup, scoring goals for fun.

Usual team:

Hart

Walker, P. Jones, Shawcross, Fell

McLoughlin, Delph

Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wilshere, Barkley

Rooney

(i) - Regen

Edited by el_sf-io, Yesterday, 02:19 PM.

#7883 el_sf-io

el_sf-io

The Paulie Walnuts of AFF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,159 posts
  • Supports: Preston

Posted Yesterday, 07:54 PM

Barcelona must fucking hate me on this game, just dicked them 5-1 in the first leg.

Hilariously, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas' record against the top clubs in Europe is unreal, he doesn't usually make the bench for me in the league but I bring him out for the big European nights and he shits all over the the continental, pussy centre backs.

I won the CL the last time I gave Barca a smashing. Good omen.

• SamAFC likes this

#7884 SamAFC

SamAFC

(Not the Polish or Canadian one)

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,979 posts
  • Hero:Storts, A mix of Kalou and Mario Stanic
  • Fav Players: Lampard, JT, Zola, Hasselbaink, Drogba, Oscar
  • Supports: Chelsea

Posted Yesterday, 08:30 PM

Started the 3rd season with Ajax losing two more of my best players, Fischer went to Arsenal for 32m and Obiang went to Madrid for 25.5m. Again, didn't need the money but once a Spanish/English team come calling I can't hold them any more. Luckily Fischer won't be missed as Ola John is a tank on the left and I'd played Fischer out of position a lot to accommodate them both. Vernon Anita is classed as Club Grown so I put the Obiang money into signing him for 7m, and it was easier to sign him as Newcastle had just gone down.

Got a pretty decent team still. Humam Tariq is developing into a beast and I've got a couple of 17 year olds breaking into my defence, its easy to bring a defender on with Ajax though as they generally don't get much to do. Have a Portuguese striker called Cunha who is as good as what I've got at 16 too, he'll be an animal. Got over £200m in the bank so I just go round poaching the best kids I can find. 

Went the entire last season unbeaten, started this one losing at home.  :rolleyes: Typical. 

Lampard-Mourinho.jpg

#7885 Drai

Drai

MOAR, MOAR POWAH

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,134 posts
  • Hero:Mr Kipling
  • Fav Players: Hernandez, Park, Ole, Ron Fearon, Bibbo, RVP
  • Supports: Man Utd

Posted Yesterday, 08:47 PM

Im 110 years old now on my game.  Also back in England with Skrill Premier team Altrincham. 

Got no money so i did what anyone with any sense would do, fuck off to Scotland and sign half of the Queens Park team as they're an amateur club. Signed some kid with no ambition aswell, he got released by Newcastle and decided to job to me and my incontinence.

My assistant is useless, the clubs losing money like theres no tomorrow and my LB is worth as much as an Xbox One.  How has it come to this? i've managed Real, Dortmund, Juventus, Porto, Bayern etc ffs.

• Tim, el_sf-io and Norwich_FC like this

AjwRu16.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users