• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
  • Hero:Lolo Fernandez
  • Fav Players: Christofer Gonzales, Rafael Guarderas, Lorenzo Insigne
  • Supports: Universitario

• Like A New Signing (2015)

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:17 PM

I'd get it now. The new FM is always glitchy when it comes out and it could ruin saves. I'm gonna get it when it comes out but probably not gonna bother with it until January.

• Niall likes this

f34cd08221143740630f6864c947e5c7.gif

#9162 SamCFC

SamCFC

I like turtles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,099 posts
  • Hero:Salomon Kalou
  • Fav Players: Samuelle Dalla Bona
  • Supports: Chelsea

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:25 PM

Just loaded up the network game, and its all jibbed out. Most/all of the players surnames have all changed, even the real players. Its fucked up. Only on one save file though, loaded up my Dortmund game and everything was fine. 

Posted Image

#9163 Niall

Niall

You're a fucking omnishambles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,886 posts
  • Hero:Tyrion Lannister
  • Aniallator10
  • Aniallator21
  • Supports: Sunderland

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:23 AM

Having one of my most enjoyable games for a long time at the moment. Started with York City in League 2 and have just won promotion to the Championship in my fourth season.

I finished just outside of the play-offs in my first season and then ended up winning League 2 on the last day of the season having not been top at all for the entire campaign.

My first season in League 1 was a bit of a struggle and it looked like I might go down but I managed to stay up and strengthened well over the summer, bringing in experienced players like Craig Gardner and Matt Mills, as well as adding a bit of class with Alex Pritchard. Even still I expected no more than maybe a challenge for the play-offs, but right from the off I was battered teams and averaging about 3 or 4 goals a game, with the three players I mentioned as well as the loan signings of Julien Ngoy, Demeteri Mitchell and Krystian Bielik all excelling (special mention to Jonson Clarke-Harris who I picked up for a couple of grand and who chipped in with double figures in goals and assists.) We had a bit of a blip just after Christmas but we held firm and ended up winning the league on GD over Shrewsbury.

I'm currently in the summer prior to my first Championship season and am working hard in the transfer market to assemble a team that has any chance of staying up. I've let a lot of players run down their contracts as I don't have a huge wage budget and a lot of them, such as Matt Mills, weren't worth their wages at Championship level; the result is I have pretty tiny squad that needs a hell of a lot of bolstering on a limited budget (about 1.5m.) So far I've renewed the loans of Ngoy and Bielik, as well as bring Sam Johnstone in on loan from Boro (I wanted him full term but he wanted about 10k and I can't offer more than 5k.) Full time I've signed Joe Mattock for 140k from Bournemouth and Josh Brownhill for 275k from Southampton. There is, as you can see below, a lot of work left to be done.  So much infact, that I've spent about an hour looking through the national teams of lesser nations to see if there are any regens I can pick up on the cheap that haven't already been nabbed by the big clubs. I've identified a few but whether they'll join me or not is another question. I'm also in talks with a 41 year old Francesco Totti, because how often to you get to sign Francesco fucking Totti for York City?

Screen_Shot_2015_08_24_at_12_06_53.png

Screen_Shot_2015_08_24_at_12_07_39.png

Screen_Shot_2015_08_24_at_12_07_57.png

Screen_Shot_2015_08_24_at_12_08_06.png

Screen_Shot_2015_08_24_at_12_08_14.png

Screen_Shot_2015_08_24_at_12_08_24.png

Posted Image

#9164 DarrenAmbrose

DarrenAmbrose

#Crystanbul

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts
  • Hero:Matt Jansen, Storts
  • dannyboy1807
  • dannyboy1807
  • dannyboy1916
  • Supports: Crystal Palace

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:39 PM

5th season with Palace.

Won the Prem and champions league.

This tactic I found is just stunning.

Alen Halilovic is a god I've managed to get him on loan for the last 4 seasons.

Edited by DarrenAmbrose, 28 August 2015 - 10:39 PM.

Posted Image

"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users