I like turtles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,500 posts
  • Hero:Salomon Kalou
  • Fav Players: Samuelle Dalla Bona
  • Supports: Chelsea

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:35 PM

Weren't it like 8 or 9 red cards he collected over a season? pure filth.

9. Rami had 3 up to xmas, offered him out in january and no one was interested. Fuckers got ages left on his deal too.

I'm pretty sure theyve cocked up Sevilla's release clauses for a few players. Konopylyanka, Iborra, Vitolo, Tremoulinas' release clauses are all below the players actual value. Konopyllyanakaka is valued at 35m on mine, release clause is 25m :/ So I've had to give them all new contracts and waste what was left of my budget on agent fees and bumping up the wage bill.
Posted Image

#9222 Storts

Premier League

• Admin
  • 16,865 posts
  • paxtonlad
  • Fav Players: Sandro
  • Supports: Tottenham

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:25 PM

So my second save of FM2016 is well underway and just finished season one with Portsmouth

This was without doubt one of my easiest ever seasons. I'm either bloody good at this game or it's just not challenging to do the first year in League Two. I've won the league with ease. Honestly we barely got out of second gear. I got a lot of clean sheets which is rare for me on an FM game, and we scraped out a lot of victories and draws but ultimately we were the best team in the division by a long way. I didn't really need to strengthen too much. I spent my budget on some Austrian youth players that I didn't scout and literally just wanted to spend some money because I was bored. I actually wasted by whole budget on shite. After scoring on debut Heffernan did nothing and was soon replaced by Mason Bennett who started very slowly but went on to score 26 goals or something.

I set up an affiliation with Man City which should be useful going forward. I had the choice of them, Chelsea or Tottenham and I really wasn't sure who to go for so I just chose who had the most players available at the time. We did so well in the FA Cup, a couple of upsets and a big win over Ipswich in a replay away from home. We played so well against Everton too and had a lot of chances to win the game. The only downside was the JPT semi final loss to Dagenham and Redbridge which the players got a bollocking for but I think we will win it next season.

I plan to get rid of 2/3 of the squad. The beauty of the lower leagues is one year contracts and its much more fun to build squads year by year. I've already signed four players and looked forward to seeing what they can do. Here's a few screenshots of the year:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users