IM GONNA FUCK YOU UP

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Hero:Vigilantes
  • Fav Players: Hernandez, Park, Ole, Ron Fearon, Bibbo, Juan Mata
  • Supports: Man Utd

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:13 PM

Ahh that reminds me of the time i bought Messi for £100M for City. Tore about 4 hamstrings in 3 years and ended up out of the team because of poor form, released him in the end. Great times..

MikeEhrmantraut.png

#8702 SamCFC

SamCFC

I like turtles

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,158 posts
  • Hero:Salomon Kalou
  • Fav Players: Samuelle Dalla Bona
  • Supports: Chelsea

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:02 AM

I've only owned him once on any FM, signed him on a free at 34. He was playing out of his skin then had his leg broke which finished him.
Posted Image

#8703 Drai

Drai

IM GONNA FUCK YOU UP

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:15 PM

Im gonna start up FM and try and chase the dream of Ronaldo and Messi at the same club.

I had it during my disastrous Messi spell i posted about but at the time Ronaldo was about 33 and Messi 31. I want them when they were in their prime.

MikeEhrmantraut.png

#8704 el-sf_io

el-sf_io

The Paulie Walnuts of AFF

• Community Staff
  • 9,662 posts
  • Supports: Preston

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:56 PM

I wish those fucking Scouse cunts Everton would stop unsettling my players, first Bailey Wright, then Luke Garbutt and now i've had to offer a new contract to McManaman with a £10m release clause.

I'm never selling to these wankers even if they offer me £20m and my players get a sulk on.

#8705 el-sf_io

el-sf_io

• Community Staff
  • 9,662 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:14 PM

I wish those fucking Scouse cunts Everton would stop unsettling my players, first Bailey Wright, then Luke Garbutt and now i've had to offer a new contract to McManaman with a £10m release clause.

I'm never selling to these wankers even if they offer me £20m and my players get a sulk on.

Just beat the twats 4-1 at Deepdale, muchos satisfaction

Even had a 16yr old I signed for £8k from Bishop's Stortford score off the bench in his Prem debut.

#8706 el-sf_io

el-sf_io

• Community Staff
  • 9,662 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

Currently 6th in the Prem coming towards the end of January, had a really good couple of months with a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford and a 1-0 win at Anfield and my home form is class. 

Matos and Marian Sarr have been inspired signings and McManananananaman has been quality despite being a cunt recently and wanting out, had to laugh when he got a 6 week injury as soon as the January transfer window opened though  :lol:

Sold Garner to West Brom for £500k  :( he's pretty shit now but he scored but he scored 91 league goals in 156 games while at North End.

Danny Rose also requested to have his loan terminated because he didn't play as Luke Garbutt is a machine.

Signed a young Spanish striker called Sandro Ramirez from Barcelona for £1.9m, looks really good and is instantly worth £6m.

Also got another Spanish player in on loan, a young left back called Angelino from Man City, hoping he won't moan and will happily play in the reserves until he's needed.

#8707 SamCFC

SamCFC

I like turtles

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,158 posts
  • Hero:Salomon Kalou
  • Fav Players: Samuelle Dalla Bona
  • Supports: Chelsea

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:19 PM

I took Watford up, beat Wigan with a few games to go to take 1st place off them. 

Because I went up a lot of my players values shot up, even the shit ones. Ended up selling Forestieri, Ekstrand, Bollatti, Cathcart and Pudil for 26m :lol: 

Mostly signed unhappy castoffs and players that got relegated. Hannover went down in Germany so got Zieler for 3.5m, Winston Reid for 700k, Vydra on a permanent for 2.5m, Danny Rose for 3m. Sergi Roberto (buy him every time) 3.7m, Mads Albaek 500k and Kasami for 4m. Icardi was unhappy at Inter and no one went for him, 6.5m. Fucking steal and I'll treble my money on him. Spent 12m on regens and young players. 

Doing alright in mid table so far, keep getting strange results. Went to Anfield and won 4-3 then got thumped 7-1 by Leicester.  :huh: Thought Icardi was going to flop, didn't score for the first 6 games, then put 10 away in 5. 

Posted Image

#8708 Storts

Storts

Premier League

• Admin
  • 15,995 posts
  • paxtonlad
  • Fav Players: Sandro
  • Supports: Tottenham

Posted Yesterday, 12:15 PM

Right haven't done a game in a while but since I'm effectively on leave at the moment I decided to start one last night. Went for the first Championship club I got on random and that happened to be Cardiff City. The Storts revelation in South Wales has therefore started and I looked for an instant return to the Premier League.

Cardiff are in a good position with a strong squad, but there is no room for improvement in terms of funds. I opted for the Play Off option as expectations, which gave me a transfer budget of £0, a remaining wage budget of around 8k and a transfer revenue % of just 25%. We also had the problem of being about £10 million  over the FFP restrictions. As you can see, there is very little room to work within those constraints and so it was going to be tough unless I got my tactics right.

As I always do when I take over a club, I look to get rid of anyone over 30 and as many high earners as I can. Unfortunately this was difficult too, I was going to have to sell players for under value, just to try and bring some revenue into the club and open up the wage budget for loan deals if necessary.

My Transfer Dealings to date are:

2wqanmq.png

So as you can see I did my best to get some players out the club. Certainly undersold Whittingham and particularly Fabio, the latter probably a mistake as he is young and only going to increase in value, but he was on high wages and I felt I could adequately cover his loss with Mclaughlin's loan and Peltier/Connolly filling in there.

I made only one signing for the first team, it's all the budget really allowed. He's not going to have too much sell on value, but he was an upgrade on Craig Noone and has a great partnership with Pilkington on the wings. Mcaleney also offers a very nice third option to rotate either one of my starters.

2wh1c2a.png

I did also sign three strikers for the future, Saunders from Crewe who joins in january, Unal from Bursaspor and Luka Jovic from Belgrade. The latter two will be class for me if I get promoted and the former is a developmental project for the U21's and hopefully some sell on value.

We are just getting to the January transfer window and the table looks like this:

2yy2l3b.png

It's tight at the top but I am on course for promotion it seems. I was about 8 points clear at one stage but bad form has hit over the past few games and we've fallen back into the pack a bit. We seem to be very patchy with out form. We went on a huge win streak, followed by a few wins and draws, and it's now happened for a second time this season. 

The opening day was 3-0 win at Blackburn and these are my results since:

2upyczs.png

I'm using a pretty attacking formation, I implemented originally on my Ipswich game when I first received my copy and decided that it would suit Cardiff too. Generally my first team looks like this:

2ntjn7b.png

With the instructions set as:

x52gau.png

Will update again at the end of the season.

• Arlo and Libertadores FC like this

#8709 Libertadores FC

Libertadores FC

Reserve league

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Hero:Lolo Fernandez
  • Fav Players: Christofer Gonzales, Rafael Guarderas, Lorenzo Insigne
  • Supports: Napoli

Posted Yesterday, 03:30 PM

Just recently started a new game with Slonim in Belarus and the Belarusian national team. I started in February 2015, so the game randomly generated the points that Belarus has in the Euro qualifiers. 7 points and I won my first match against Ukraine so I have 10 points and am on course to qualify. Haven't played with Slonim yet but I'm going to start my first game of the season today. 

#8710 Storts

Storts

Premier League

• Admin
  • 15,995 posts
  • paxtonlad
  • Fav Players: Sandro
  • Supports: Tottenham

Posted Yesterday, 05:55 PM

Football Manager is a bloody strange game...

Season's over and we've been promoted in second, a point behind derby. 

flanf8.png

From my mid season position it's a bit disappointing but after some of the form at the start of the year it's a very good result. Have a look at that dip in form then the resurgence at the end. Couldn't buy a win for a while, nothing was going right and I was getting more and more frustrated, but I persisted with things, no drastic changes and our fortunes turned around again, albeit with a somewhat easy run in and Federico Macheda suddenly deciding he was a goalscorer after all.

359cpjk.png

28b4mck.png

Shame about that loss on the final day as a win would have got me the title!

znsw8x.png

Managed to do a bit more business in january and after. QPR came in with a bid for Turner I couldn't really turn down so I picked up Valiente who could play CB or DM equally as well. I then got a few loans in, mainly as cover for the squad, although Alonso and Dier saw a fair bit of game time too.

346un95.png

Going to need a big squad overhaul going into the Premier League and I don't think I'll have the funds for it. Will be a big summer for us. Will keep you posted.

#8711 Drai

Drai

IM GONNA FUCK YOU UP

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:41 PM

"looks uninterested" - Really fucks me off when a player has that, especially a new signing.

MikeEhrmantraut.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users