• 4,532 posts
  • Hero:Guerriniesta
  • DrAnkleBreaker18
  • Fav Players: Raul Ruidiaz, Diego Guastavino, Guerriniesta
  • Supports: Swansea

• Like A New Signing (2015)
    Abstaining From Euro Football (2015)

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM

Do as you like mate as it can take a while to write those stories, but just leaving out that whatever you write on here will be read by others. I remember Cannabis enjoying your FM stories back when I was there, so surely he'll have a read. Of course there is me and Stevemaniacs just about enjoys reading anything on the forum despite not always replying, he does do it on the odd occasion though.

As I said though, do as you like as those posts can take a while and some people, me specifically are more bothered about playing rather than sharing haha.

http://www.rafabenit...r&co=2255&cam=3

No ones getting near City, Arsenal aren't good enough. Neither are United.

#9702 Winnie the Poo-ru

Winnie the Poo-ru

#FuerzaMaestroChale

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts
  • DrAnkleBreaker18

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Just a little spoiler with my season, we've really messed up at the beginning and we won't be getting promoted but I can here say it was a step up.

#9703 Dan The Fox

Dan The Fox

Reserve league

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Dan_Turner_93
  • Supports: Leicester

Posted Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Having a clear out. Our discipline has gotten so bad that it's just totally beyond repair other than to ship members of the squad out. I've just lost 0-3 to Utrecht and I'm absolutely furious. The second game running we've gone down to nine men. Another two players kicking off after being fined. That's Ropotan, Brezovic and Acosta all going. I'm not having it. 7 red cards in 7 games is absolutely criminal.

#9704 Winnie the Poo-ru

Winnie the Poo-ru

#FuerzaMaestroChale

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts
  • DrAnkleBreaker18

Posted Yesterday, 10:07 PM

I've had that a lot on this version of FM. I've managed to get past it though, think I was too much of a fan of the get stuck in instruction for the lower leagues haha.

Just opened my blog, was really lazy on the introduction because I just wanted to post what I've posted on here. Everything that goes on there will go on here though (in regards to Ekero IF anyways)

https://footballmana....wordpress.com/

#9705 Winnie the Poo-ru

Winnie the Poo-ru

#FuerzaMaestroChale

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts
  • DrAnkleBreaker18

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 PM

So here is where we finished this season.

8d275c6df50096a3a78c833365200ec9.png

I wanted to get promoted, and we put up a decent fightback after a terrible start but after losing away to AFK Linkoping, I pretty much lost interest and just wanted to finish mid table. Its an improvement on last season though at the very least, so I can't complain too much.

I can blame the loss against AFK Linkoping all I want but the truth is, we didn't get promoted because of a terrible start. For some odd reason my 4-4-2 counter didn't work at all this season. We saw us get smashed away from home, and I tried changing up my new home tactic which hasn't been working either and that's become my main tactic. Took a lot of match preparation for it to work of course. 

a07b4c4c16551839bc59f5a85a935467.jpg?w=6

As you can see, we had a terrible start. We went downhill after the AFK Linkoping game as well but that was because of a lack of interest and just wanting the season to end. I didn't prepare at all for the matches at the end and I was just speeding for the next season which if we have a reasonable start, I think we can get promoted. It turns out I was totally wrong about the promotion system, all you have to really do is finish first to get promoted. The groups thing was a relegation playoff. So next season I'll try to make sure I don't mess up the start.

Ballon D'or

3ec501bfe235ef5c0e634d0f59ae7949.jpg?w=6

Max Whitman is my player of the season. He didn't get many goals or assists but every game he played he showed competence and fight. He got a 7.32 average rating, the highest on my team. He got a couple suspensions based on accumulated cards but sometimes a midfielder may find it necessary to get cards in order for his team to win. All depending on the situation of course.

As for our second best player...

8ec9796ebc050890c220db8673f4720b.jpg?w=6

Patrik Ahlund is our second place. I genuinely couldn't decide if he did better as a striker or a right midfielder! 6 goals and 6 assists with a 7.02 average rating. The thing about him is he scored a lot of important goals in the season. Hopefully he can do it from the start next season as he's easily the most firepower we've got on this team.

And our third place is...

ccf316f2b3408e4e85601fa56e3d371a.jpg?w=6

Nebiyu Tesema. He's had a higher average rating than Ahlund, but I thought Ahlund had more of an impact in important games overall and obviously got more on the score and assist sheet than Tesema. Even then Tesema was undeniably a very important figure this season. He definitely showed more consistency than Ahlund so as you can tell 2nd and 3rd place was a difficult choice but I think Ahlund just tops him by a bit.

So that's pretty much all for now. Pretty ordinary season, hopefully next year there will be more excitement. I'll be back for the pre-season! 

#9706 Winnie the Poo-ru

Winnie the Poo-ru

#FuerzaMaestroChale

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts
  • DrAnkleBreaker18

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 PM

Will probably repost the pictures for the next post, don't know why they're so blurry.

#9707 Winnie the Poo-ru

Winnie the Poo-ru

#FuerzaMaestroChale

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts
  • DrAnkleBreaker18

Posted Today, 12:50 AM

2017 pre-season - Ekero IF

I don't know how these sub divisions work, but we are no longer in South Svealand. We are now part of North Svealand, and we're predicted to finish 5th.

df7449debbd8c248174a73c126607acc.png

Same odds as last year, so I can't say its really a "step up" from last year. 

The signings

72b609ccea95c2a24a3f036778be2c83.png

Bah and Ekeros going out. Not too upset. Bah was a backup of a backup while Ekeros was a young player who I couldn't really see getting far unfortunately, so I'm not too upset he didn't want to sign a new contract.

Only 2 players signed

436741526afa704aa78849f7651c4529.jpg

First up is Andersson. He's got good technicals. Not quite at the level of Colo Halit but still pretty good. 11 pace isn't bad for this level really so I'm quite happy about that. I think he can do a job.

0392bb91a175b0991878418d1d81034d.jpg

Next up is Milenkovic. Big fan of his attributes. Think he's a step up from Fezarit as he's better defensively, and also can play on the left and on the right.

Sorry for the short update but there wasn't much to talk about this pre-season. Hopefully we get promoted this time!

#9708 Dan The Fox

Dan The Fox

Reserve league

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Dan_Turner_93
  • Supports: Leicester

Posted Today, 01:17 AM

What an unbelievable game :lol:

21mvwgw.jpg

#9709 Drai

Drai

Fuck you Coral.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Hero:Fred West
  • Fav Players: Park Ji Sung, Ole, Juan Mata, Abe Van Den Ban
  • Supports: Man Utd

• Funniest Member (2015)

Posted Today, 01:19 AM

Anyone who left in the 89th minute missed out.

• Winnie the Poo-ru likes this

QldWTNj.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Niall

"Looking at Austria on paper, I didn't think they were very good. Until I saw them, and I was very impressed. Lets not forget that they have David Alaba, who is a very versatile player."

Brian, 5th May 2016